An audit is a formal systematic inspection or review of something. Almost every food business needs to do an audit of their kitchen, staff and service in order to maintain a quality product and good reputation every month. And this is not an easy task to do so. Therefore, Qualizy’s 4-weekly review template will help the staff members in maintaining the record of the area of improvements required at their hotel or restaurant.
In other words, a great way to keep track of food business operations and ensure quality services to the customers. This monthly audit form will help the food business owners to have an up-to-date inventory and tracking of their assets. Hence, this audit form will help the accountable employee in collecting data from every month in one place. Also, confirms the food business is running smoothly.
A 4-weekly review template will help the food business owner in reviewing each month what part needs immediate attention-
- Observe any problem or check whether the same issue occurs in the diary three times or more?
- Check whether all staff members are following the safe methods
- Has allergen information been updated to reflect any menu or ingredient changes?
- Is there any need for equipment change required?
- Does the cleaning schedule require an update?
- Have any new suppliers been recorded with contact information?
- Any extra closing or opening checks required
- Check if any food complaint received, investigated and reviewed
- Confirm all probes have calibrated in the last 4 weeks and results recorded
To sum up, a 4-weekly review template gives the workers an opportunity to look back at previous weeks and identify any persistent problems. And write down all the details and inform the managers so that they can decide how to tackle them. For this, proper training shall be provided to all the staff members on the safe methods that need to be followed.