Qualizy offers the best monthly food safety checklist where any food handling business can inspect the quality of the food. In addition, it also helps in making ensure that the processes involved in cooking are safe. Good food hygiene certifies that food prepared for customers is safe and healthy to eat. Therefore, this food safety checklist prevents harmful microorganisms that can cause serious illness from contaminating food.
Those working in the food business must know their responsibility to make sure who handles the food are aware of the correct practices. Hence, this monthly food safety checklist will assure staff members are following the proper guidelines without any fail.
This digital template at Qualizy includes the following checks-
- The record of the temperature should be maintained.
- Presence of food from approved supplier only
- The storage area must be clean, tidy, dry and free from pests
- Raw and cooked food kept separately
- Temperature records must be Up-to-date for- fridge, Freezer, cooking, blast chillers and buffet
- All structure and equipment have to be in sound condition
- Antiseptic wipes should be provided
- No bare wood equipment meant to be use
- Food defrosted should be under control
- All staff food hygiene trained and records kept
- Clean, protective clothing worn properly
- Observe personal hygiene standards
- Clearly identify all out of date/rejected items
- Similarly, Maintain cleaning standards
- All bins have lids and the waste area is clean
Most importantly, all this food safety checklist should be updated daily if there is any ignorance by the staff members the corrective action must be taken. To sum up, the best strategy will be following and maintaining food safety standards without fail is by integrating this digital solution into your operations. Not only will this allow you to meet and abide by the rules and regulations set by Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), but it will also make your workforce more efficient and productive.