In addition, when it comes to daily cleaning, properly maintaining your most-used supplies and equipment results in speeding up your services and keeps areas clean. This will also help restaurants to promote safe food handling practices. Using a Daily Cleaning Checklist, to inspect the front and back of the house every day. This will help to make sure your food business is clean, sanitized, and in order.
How to keep your restaurant sparkling, by using this daily cleaning checklist
- The method of cleaning,
- Ensures cleanliness;
- Check equipment
- Date and time of the shift.
- And the person responsible for maintaining the checklist.
If any of the steps are being missed the responsible person can raise a complaint as well. With the restaurant checklists on the Qualizy, you can:
- Get a timely reminder when a check is due
- Be guided with an easy to follow the checklist that you can edit according to your food business needs
- Quickly assign tasks for immediate action
- Easily generate reports whenever a daily check is completed
- Benefit from electronic record keeping for easy and secure access to daily reports
- Make use of analytics to discover the most common areas for improvement and training opportunities
As a result, your daily cleaning checklists with the Qualizy will turn your employees more responsible when it comes to performing their tasks and duties. Above all, helps to keep your operations running smoothly.