Having a staff hygiene training record template at work ensures that the staff at the work is enough supervised and instructed. And they are well trained in food hygiene to allow them to do their job safely. Firstly, those responsible for food safety management procedures should also be well-trained in their work.
Secondly, an up-to-date food hygiene staff training record will provide an overview of the training and certifications held by the company. Thirdly, it ensures that the employees understand the level of competency and customer’s safety across the business. This Staff training template at Qualizy is designed not only to help your business to draw up their own food safety management procedures. But, this template can be used by the business owners to instruct and train your staff.
Our Staff hygiene training template is segregated in three different parts such as-
- Training on the things to be checked on a daily basis in the business. For example-
- Purchase, Delivery/Receipt, Collection & Traceability
- Preparation And Handling
- Transport And Distribution
- Knowledge about food allergies and so on.
- Training on general hygiene requirements-
- Pest control
- Advice On Using A Thermometer
- Personal Hygiene (such as proper handwashing)
- Further training includes- awards in food safety in catering, refreshers and in-house training.
Even the business owners can customize this staff training template as per their own requirement. Proper food hygiene staff training at the workplace will definitely help in reducing the chances of cross-contamination. Apart from this, the Manager at the duty will make sure every employee at the work should get proper training before starting off their duties.
In industries where certain staff hygiene training is required to stay compliant with Health & Safety regulations. On the other hand, can also be beneficial for companies looking to stand out from the competition.